Click here for Cable Airport History a pdf file. (28 MB)
Fuel Island Self Service 24-7.
Current Fuel Prices as of January 4, 2017:
$3.99 gal. for 100LL Self Serve.
$3.28 gal. for Jet-A Self Serve.
100LL Truck Fuel Service also available:
0800 - 1700 hours 7 days.
Cards Accepted : Phillips 66-Conoco-Union 76...AVCard, AVFuel, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
NOTICE: The fuel prices listed above are subject to change without notice.
Rob Cable Memorial Scholarship
The Rob Cable Memorial Flight Scholarship is awarded each year in memory of a wonderful friend of aviation and an outstanding pilot with a great love of flying. It is hoped that Rob Cable’s spirit will live on in the accomplishments of those who follow in his flight path.
The scholarship will provide aviation education and training for selected candidates who have a passion for flying or a career in aviation maintenance.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
1. Applicant must be an United States Citizen
2. Applicants must have reached their 16th birthday by January 1 of the year in which the scholarship is awarded. (There is no upper age limit.)
3. Applicants must show proof of completion of a Private Pilot Ground School.
4. Applicants must have their FAA Medical Student Pilot Certificate.
5. There are no scholarship restrictions based on gender, race, ethnicity, disability, or age, other than those imposed by Federal Aviation requirements.
6. Applicants must not have a record of felony conviction, driving under the influence, or record of abuse of recreational or prescription drugs.
7. Successful candidates must complete their training within one year.
- News and Updates - Fly Safe: Prevent Loss of Control Accidents
- News and Updates - Flight Restrictions In Effect for the Inauguration
- News and Updates - FAA Air Traffic Report
- News and Updates - FAA to Hold SoCal Metroplex Webinars and Workshops
- News and Updates - Second Drone Advisory Committee Meeting on January 31